Mt Baker National Forest
Short road off Mt Baker Hwy approx mile marker 40
Nooksack Falls is an 88-foot-tall waterfall along the north fork of the Nooksack River. The river has carved a deep, narrow canyon below the falls, which makes it quite difficult and rather dangerous to get a view of the full length of the waterfall.
The falls are accessed via a narrow, unpaved road that lead 2/3s of a mile from Mt. Baker Highway to a small parking area near the top of the falls. It's a short walk to the actual viewing area, which is fenced for safety.
Nooksack Falls (C14A0162)
There is not a safe location for getting a photo of the full waterfall.
You may also like these Mt. Baker National Forest sights:
- Artist Point, Mt Baker National Forest, Washington
- Artist Ridge Trail, Mt Baker National Forest, Washington
- Picture Lake, Mt Baker National Forest, Washington
While you're in the area, check out these sights:
- Mojo Music Giant Guitar, Bellingham, Washington
- Prospector Sculpture, Sumas, Washington
- Rocket Donuts Spaceship, Bellingham, Washington