6501 Railroad Ave SE
Snoqualmie Falls is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Washington, drawing more than 1.5 million visitors every year to the 268-feet-tall waterfall. Viewpoints are provided in a small park near the top of the falls. A hiking trail leads down to the river near the base of the falls.
Fans of the classic TV show Twin Peaks will recognize the falls from the opening credits of that series. Exterior shots of the Salish Lodge, located at the top of the falls, were used as the TV town's Great Northern Hotel.
The falls are also sacred to the Snoqualmie Indians.
Salish Lodge at Snoqualmie Falls (Z04A0049)
The Salish Lodge served as the Great Northern Hotel in the TV series Twin Peaks.
Salish Lodge at Snoqualmie Falls (Z96A0002)
A small power plant at the top of the falls is visible in this picture.
Snoqualmie Falls (Z96A0003)
The falls were featured in the opening credits of the TV series Twin Peaks
Snoqualmie Falls (Z91A0004)
You may also like these Twin Peaks sights:
- Twin Peaks Filming Locations, North Bend, Washington
- Twin Peaks Filming Locations, Snoqualmie, Washington
- Twin Peaks Sights At The Weyerhaeuser Mill, Snoqualmie, Washington
While you're in the area, check out these sights:
- Giant Log And Other Sights, Snoqualmie, Washington
- Mailbox Peak Trail, North Bend, Washington
- Giant Slugs In The Cascade Mountains, North Bend, Washington