Twin Peaks Sights
At The Weyerhaeuser Mill
36th Dr NE north of Reinig Rd
The Packard Saw Mill and Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department in the classic TV show Twin Peaks were both located at the Weyerhaeuser Mill located just north of Snoqualmie.
Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department (Z91A0006)
The office of the Weyerhaeuser Mill served as the exterior of the Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department.
Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department (Z96A0005)
Here's another view of the Twin Peak's Sheriff's Department.
Mill Buildings (Z91A0008)
Parts of the mill were torn down shortly after the pilot was filmed.
Packard Sawmill Smokestacks (Z91A0007)
The Weyerhaeuser Mill smokestacks appeared in the opening credits of Twin Peaks.
Packard Sawmill Smokestack (Z09A0014)
Much of the mill is now gone, including one of the smokestacks.
You may also like these Twin Peaks sights:
- Twin Peaks Filming Locations, Snoqualmie, Washington
- Twin Peaks Filming Locations, North Bend, Washington
- Twin Peaks Filming Locations, Fall City, Washington
While you're in the area, check out these sights:
- Snoqualmie Falls, Snoqualmie, Washington
- Giant Log And Other Sights, Snoqualmie, Washington
- Giant Slugs In The Cascade Mountains, North Bend, Washington